Valentine’s day one week from now and we want to take advantage of the occasion! If you are in a relationship or if you are single, you might want to learn new ways to love the other even more. We are organising an online 1h workshop on February 12th, at 7PM CET.
Register here to get your place! The only investment you need to make is your time and the commitment to apply at least one thing that you learned during the webinar.
Join us if you:
- want to learn things that you did not learn in school
- want to make a change in your personal relationship
- are not currently in a relationship but you want to prepare for one
- don’t know what to do anymore to make your partner happy
- want to give the best and get the best from your relationship
I think that learning this in school would have been useful for my whole life. But nobody taught me. I did learn a few things from my parents, but they were not always an example for a harmonious relationship. I did learn a bit during my interactions with school, university and work colleagues and then a little bit from friends or during my different relationships with a partner. Sometimes I learned the hard way, but most of the times I did not improve anything because I did not know what I was supposed to learn.
I started taking life-classes: attending different trainings, courses, workshops, seminars on life skills in order to become better in what I was doing and to learn more about human relationships. I did learn a lot!
But since I became a coach I started learning from the best: from my clients! Seeing their situations from the outside opened my eyes. I saw that most people have the same issues and the solutions are in their hands! With just a bit of knowledge and some encouragement from a coach/therapist/good friend, you can make a small change and your relationships can improve drastically!
Personal relationships can completely change our world. If we have good, harmonious relationships, we will feel full of energy and completed. If our relationships lack communication, positive energy exchange and love, we will feel lost, without a sense of belonging and connection.
As relationships are so important, how come we do not learn about them in school? Or how come we don’t know that they take energy and commitment? Or how come we don’t know what the others need in order to feel loved and appreciated?
All these questions and the fact that I saw results in my relationships and in those of my clients made me create this short webinar for you.
Love is an attitude! Webinar
February 12, at 7 PM CET
Online, you need to connect on your computer to be able to hear and see what I am sharing with you. You will receive all the details via email after you register.
What will you get during this workshop?
- If you are in a relationship:
– you will get practical tips on how to love your partner even more and make him/her feel loved
– you will discover what’s her/his main language of love and how to fulfil their needs
- If you are single and want to prepare yourself for a relationship and not do the same mistakes as before, join us to know more about how the other feels loved and why Love is an attitude, not just a pleasant emotion.
What exactly will we talk about?
- love is an art and it needs to be learned as any art, with theory and practice
- love is an attitude, a way of being
- how to fill your partner’s “tank of love”
- the 5 languages of love and how to recognise your partner’s language and fulfil his needs
- practical tips to make your partner feel loved and appreciated.
Register now here.